Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Senate Hearing and The Kitties

PICTURE OF THE DAY:
These tulips were a pleasant surprise when I stumbled upon them.   Some of the first of the season around here.   But we're really late compared to other towns.

I didn't post yesterday because I spent the entire - well, I did have to run out to pick up some kitty litter - day listening to the Senate Hearings on Goldman Sachs.   Quite interesting.   I don't think either side hit a home run, but neither do I think either side struck out.   (Funny, I am using a sports metaphor for a sport that I don't even watch!!!)

I'm not sure if the senate folks understood the nuances of a market maker.  But neither am I sure if the Goldman Sachs folks understood how some of the financial instruments they are using are being negatively viewed by main street folks.

Uncooperative Kitties
I walked into the bedroom and saw Chip and Dale on the bed sleeping, so I went and got my camera to take a picture but they completely woke up...

They heard me come in and completely woke up...
 

Then they heard the click of the camera and got up to leave...

And neither of them looked happy....

Can you believe that it is already April 28th!!!   Summer goes by much too fast for me and before you know it, it's fall.   I have to find a way to slow down those 'crazy, lazy days of summer'.   I know, I know, it's all in my mind, but it sure feels that way.

Thanks for stopping by...