Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday's Prompt

Wow, no pictures!   I don't do that often, but the errands just kept adding up and adding up and taking more and more time...  And what's worse, still no vacuum!!!!   Pretty soon I'll have to shovel before I can vacuum...those kitties make quite a mess...cute, but messy.   So, the only thing I have is...

TUESDAY'S PROMPT:
Well, we've done those lazy floating days - either real or imagined.   And we've done color.   So how about something different.   I don't know about you, but I think butterflies are beautiful.   I think they are graceful.   But they have to be strong at the same time to do what they do on those delicate wings.

But, guess what, I know that all of you are also beautiful and graceful and delicate and strong.   Why, because each of us has our own beauty, our own grace, and our own delicate strength.   So think about yourself in those terms and journal.   Think about the beauty you possess.   Think about your gracefulness.   Think about your delicate strength.   Now go journal about yourself.   And let me know how it works out.

Thanks for visiting...