Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cleaning Day

Well, it was cleaning day today.   More than a lick, pat and a promise.   Family coming tomorrow for a couple days...hurrah!!!!   So I thought that perhaps a bit more elbow grease was required.   

Everything is in tip top shape...except...I still have my summer decorations up.   I know, it is technically still summer, but with the cool weather it feels like  fall.   That, and of course, the fact that football has started (I know, only preseason, but still...).   Fall decorations will have to come later.

But I have to share with you some special pictures.   I took these outside our town home TODAY!!!   So without further ado, here are my PICTURES OF THE DAY...



Weren't they cute?   It was so nice to see the them.   The flock has been around for a while, but they disappear during the summer.  I wonder where they go?

Of course, Dale could have cared less.  Sometimes I wonder about this kitty...

That's all for tonight folks.   I'll try to do some posting with the family here, but if you don't hear from me, I'm probably up to my elbows in fun...with the family.

Thanks for stopping by...