Friday, September 17, 2010

Central Park Trees a Week Late

You are probably wondering where my post on the trees of Central Park is...I promised I would post them last Friday.   

Unfortunately, last Friday evening, I was hit with a bug that literally zapped me until today.    And I'm not feeling too zippy today.   This is the first day that I have been up since experiencing that first chill!!!

I haven't been able to do anything including surfing...this is my first day back to the land of the internet.    You should see the e-mails!!!!

I thought I would check in today and post a few pictures, you know, just to let you know that I did not completely forget about everything.   Then, hopefully, next week, I can get back to a normal schedule.  

Unique is about as much of a comment as I'm going to make on this one...

This tree caught my eye because of it's bronze coloring...

The gracefulness of the branches, especially in the fourth tree from the left (first picture) intrigued me...

Well, I am about out of energy for now.   Thanks for your concern and thanks for stopping by...   

Have a great weekend.   Stop by and visit next week.