Monday, September 20, 2010

Things Are Changing!!!

Hi!   This is going to be a quick post just to let you know that I'm still around.   But also, that for the next several weeks, my blog is going to be drastically different.  

I don't talk about my family much, but due to a severe illness in the family we are having to move temporarily out west.   And soon!!!   Which leaves me about 8 weeks to find a place to store our belongings, sort (what to take - it has to fit in our car along with our cats), pack everything else and move it to storage.  And, to make matters more complicated, rehearsals for the musical have started.

So, for the next couple months, I am going to let you in on how things are progressing...funny things, frustrating things and all the little things in between.   

I still plan on visiting some places this fall and taking in all the fall colors.   After all, it is my favorite time of year.  And our best friends are coming to visit, so that's the icing on the cake.   

So, I hope you'll come with me via my blog on this journey of change.   And if you have any suggestions, pass it on...I need all the help I can get.

Thanks for your comments and thanks for stopping by...

Hang on, the rides going to be wild!!!!