Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day Four, First Box Packed

PICTURE OF THE DAY:
Okay, so I won't bother you with all the details, but I actually packed my first box today.   Doesn't sound like a lot, does it?   But really, the first box means a lot to me.

Sometimes, for me, it's that first step that takes the longest to do, but once the first step is taken, I can get on with business.   So packing the first box means that 'yes' I can get on with it.

I have a list about a mile long of things to attend to, but each day I cross off one or two of the items - of course, I'm still at a point where I put a lot more things on the list than I cross off, but in the end, I will get them all done.

So what was in the first box, you ask?

The Harlequin Dolls!!!   I still have a couple more, but they will have to go into the next box.   And, now that I am thinking about it, maybe this will be the easiest way to keep track of what is in each box.  Digital pictures which I can store on my computer.   Sounds easier than writing everything down.  What do you think? 

It's taken me a long time to come up with the rest of my my inchie swap this time.   The theme is faces which would appear to be fairly easy, but so far I've drawn a blank.   I'm going to work on it this evening and hopefully will be able to post a finished product tomorrow.   Stay tuned.

Well, thanks for dropping by...have a great evening...