Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day Eleven of My New Adventure

Yes, I changed the title to My New Adventure rather than My Journey of Change.   I wanted to look at this move as a way of experiencing lots of new and exciting things.    Yes, it will be a change.   And yes, it will be a journey.   But it will also be a new adventure.   Thus, the name change.   I think that if I look at it with anticipation rather than discomfort, my whole outlook will be much better.  What do you think?

Well, I managed to pack some more boxes.   Tomorrow - in the rain (We are expecting lots and lots of rain and wind!!) - I'm going to take a load of boxes to our storage area.   At least I can load the car under cover and the dock to unload in inside so hopefully I won't get too wet.

Rehearsal went late last night which is why I didn't get a chance to post anything.   Even though I couldn't get to sleep right away - the mind wouldn't stop - I didn't have enough wits about me to write anything.   Go figure!!!  The musical is coming along fine.   I think this is actually my favorite musical of the three we have done thus far.

I noticed that the Fons and Porter Quilting Magazine has offered digital subscriptions.   Both Quilting Arts and Cloth, Paper and Scissors offer digital subscriptions.   I don't know about you, but I really like digital copies of magazines.  Especially when moving.   I have lots of physical copies of magazines which I love, but have decided to part with because they are just too much to haul around.   And I have noticed that I don't really reread them very often.

As a matter of fact, I will probably be donating many of my quilting and crafting books.   Whenever I want to find out about something, I simply google it on the internet.   And most of the time, I can find articles and You Tube videos on the subject.  As a result, I have used my craft books very little. 

Well, that's all the rambling for tonight...

Thanks for listening...