Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Packing, Packing, Packing

Hi.   I just wanted to stop in and let folks know that I haven't forgotten my blog.  I'm just so busy packing and taking 'stuff' to storage that I haven't had to time to post anything.   

Right now I am envious of the folks who only have 100 items...it would make this temporary move a lot easier.   But....I'm not sure that I could live with owning only 100 items when my colored/watercolor pencils number far more than that.   

I took the last of the boxes that we are sending to UPS.   And I think I have taken the last of the items for donation to their right places.

At any rate, I will post later this week with pictures to let you know how things are coming.   I  leave in two weeks and two days!!!   Wow!!!   Coming down to the wire.    Thanks for stopping by.   Talk to you later.