Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Time Flies

Boy, yesterday went so fast it was over before 
I realized...and today seems to be doing the same thing!!!

First, the journal pages...I told you that my grandchild and I had a carefree coloring time and after we were done, I thought the pictures would make a nice background for my journal.  Well, I copied them unto cardstock and I think they turned out great.   Do you see a color theme?

Second,  last week I told you that I picked up Wanda Urbanska's book 'The Heart of Simple Living'.  I have begun reading it and I'm really enjoying it.   So far it has practical advice sprinkled with illuminating stories and thoughtful questions.    I'll let you know more next week.

Hopefully tomorrow will not fly by so fast...thanks for stopping by...see you tomorrow.

My Journey of Change...
Just a quick observation...I remember that shortly after we brought home a baby we could not imagine our life before the baby arrived.  But I could remember every minute of the birth.   Kind of collapsing time from initial moment to forever.   

Well,  that's kind of the way I feel right now.   It seems like the 'couple' identity has receded into the distance and the 'single' identity is the new normal,  but I remember every minute of the last days of my husband's life.   It's almost like a dual existence.   It is different to say the least.