Monday, July 8, 2013

Heat Wave Gone

After four days of low 90's here in Maine, today was in the low 70's (Whew!!).   It did rain this morning, some this afternoon and right now, as a matter of fact.  Either rain or heat...what a choice.

So, how was your weekend?   Enjoyable, I hope.   With the heat (and no air conditioning) I just tried to keep cool and survive.   Read some.   Watched some.   (I love Amazon's Prime Streaming videos!   Watching the Agatha Christi's Periot Series right now.)  And created some.

As a matter of fact, I tried working once again with watercolors.   Here are a couple of my ICAD challenge cards...



Only a couple more days before the 'Where Blogger's Create 2013' party.   I've been working hard to re-organize my studio.   Next I need to take some pictures so I can post a mini tour and let you see where I create.

I also posted some information about making inchies.   Click on the INCHIE CHALLENGE 2013 above the Blog Archive section on the side column for more information.

Thanks for stopping by...

See you tomorrow...