Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Weather and Watercolors

Today was not only cool, wet, gray and cloudy...it was foggy...read that FOGGY!!! 

I've been reading some of my recent blogs and realized that I comment on weather frequently.   What's interesting about that - to me, at least - is that my mom always included the daily temperature and humidity reports in her journals.   It was extremely important to her to hear the local news so she could get those two reports.   I never understood that...but...look at me now, I'm reporting on the weather here.   Wonder what that means...

I played with patterns and watercolors this evening.   Some ideas worked.   Others...not so much.   What do you think?





I'll pick my favorite to include in the ICAD challenge.   I'm leaning towards the bottom two...

Wednesday already!   Where does the time go?

Thanks for spending a few minutes here...

See you tomorrow...