Saturday, August 10, 2013

INCHIE CHALLENGE 10

So, how's your Saturday going?   The weather here is perfect - 80 degrees, sunny, breezy - just beautiful.    Great for drying clothes, so I did my laundry.   Remember, I have portable things not a regular washer and dryer.

Here's my washer...
It agitates very well and I can set it to run up to 15 minutes.   And it can handle a goodly number of clothes...two pairs of jeans and a couple of t-shirts, for instance.

This is my spin dryer.   And let me tell you, the clothes come out very dry...
And, this is my dryer...very easy on the pocketbook...

I also decided to do some sorting of craft stuff.   I can never do this without a mess...
What was good is that by taking things out of their packaging and consolidating supplies, I didn't have to get rid of anything, but I used seven less boxes!!!!  

So, here's today's inchie.    Again, it is very simple.   I call it Tea Time...
I glued on a piece of pink designed paper to the base and used pink paper tape on the edges.   I then cut out the three pieces (Sign, cup and saucer) and used a marker to decorate.   The sign and saucer are glued directly to the base.   The cup is elevated with a small circle of cardboard which was glued to the backside of the cup and then to the base.   Easy, easy, easy...why not give it a try.   Don't like tea, change it to coffee!!!

Thanks to spending a few minutes at my blog...
See you tomorow...
If the weather's nice, spend some time outside...