Sunday, August 11, 2013

INCHIE CHALLENGE 11

First of all, my internet connection is very, very slow.   I did all the typical analysis things and at least it is now working but very slow.   Hopefully it will stay around until I finish this post.

It was so beautiful today that I went on a picnic at Fort Williams.   Lots of other folks had the same idea but it is a large park and I enjoyed watching the sailboat make it's way out of Casco Bay in to the ocean.   That's Ram Island ledge light house...

As soon as I arrived home, Dale jumped up to the window in the living room and began meowing.   I have to say that Dale always greets me at the door, telling me all sorts of things - if only I could understand cat talk.    Here he is at the window...
I think he was scolding me for being gone so long!!!

So, here's today's inchie.   Again it is simple.   I call it 'Easter Bonnet'...


I glued a piece of shiny green paper to the base and used 1/4 inch copper tape on the edges.   From there is was a matter of cutting two circles, one larger than the other.   On the larger circle I made small cuts all around the perimeter.   I also made a bow out of the large circle paper which was cardstock weight.  After gluing down both circles and bow to the base, I added a circle of sheer pink fabric gathered to look like a rose.   Again, very simple.

I hope you had a great weekend.   Thanks for taking a few minutes and visiting my blog.  
See you tomorrow...