Monday, August 19, 2013

INCHIE CHALLENGE 19

Another day crammed full...walking around The Old Port, the mall (my son needed some new shoes and clothes for work), in and out of little shops all over the place and ending with a meal at DeMillo's.   I think I have eaten out more this week than in the past six months!!!   Vacations with family are fun, aren't they?

Here's today's challenge inchie...another collage...

This collage has a very distinct Japanese flavor simply because I used origami paper.   The base is a black with gold shiny curved marks.   The edges are finished with a black permanent marker.   I then cut  eight odd shaped pieces, each from different origami paper.   After arranging them, I used glue to secure them in place.   And I finished with a couple applications of Mod Podge.   Easy peasy!!!

Football on tonight!!!   Anyone watching?

Thanks for checking out my blog today...
There's a new journal prompt posted...
See you tomorrow...