Tuesday, August 20, 2013

INCHIE CHALLENGE 20

Okay, I have a ton of pictures to share, but not tonight.   We just got home and will be leaving early tomorrow for catch a boat ride...so, I will share them tomorrow.  

However, here is Inchie Challenge 20...Butterfly Two...

This was made the same way that the first butterfly was made.   A colorful background was glued to the base and purple paper tape finished the edges.   I cut three copies of the flower and glued them together in the center with a thin piece of styrofoam separating each piece and then I glued the bottom copy to a piece of styrofoam and the styrofoam piece to the base.   I placed the butterfly sticker on a piece of cardstock and cut it out.   After bending the wings up, I glued the body to the flower.

It was a race to see if I could make something before going to bed...and, yes, I know that for me this is early, but I have been on the go since last Saturday.   Lots of fun, but very tiring, especially if I do not get enough rest.

Thanks for stopping in...
See you tomorrow (hopefully with lots of pictures)...