Wednesday, August 21, 2013

INCHIE CHALLENGE 21

Okay, okay, I know I promised pictures...and I really hate to disappoint...BUT...when one gets home this late it's all they can do to get everything done!   Consider that 'one' me!!!

Not only that...I'm just plain exhausted as you will see from my easy, easy inchie...

Here it is..."Glitter Heart"...

I glued a gold piece of paper to the base and used a black permanent marker to finish the edges.   Then I glued a heart shape piece of paper to the middle of the gold base.   After applying glue to the heart I sprinkled on red glitter.  

When that was dry, I applied glue to the rest of the inchie and sprinkled on glitter in a variety of colors.   When that was dry, I added the jewel in the center.   To keep the glitter in place, I applied a couple coats of Mod Podge. 

(Note:   After it was all done, I found some heart shaped stickers with the glitter and jewel already on it!!!  I knew I had seen them before but couldn't find them when I was making the inchie!!!  Oh well....)

I promise, well, unless we wind up overdoing it again, to post some pictures tomorrow.   You will not believe all the places I have been to in the past five days...I know I can't...

Thanks for visiting...
See you tomorrow...