Sunday, August 25, 2013

INCHIE CHALLENGE 25 and AN OLD PICTURE

I've been going through boxes of old, old pictures, many of them in poor condition.   But, I thought I would share one of them with you.   It's a picture, I think it came from a great aunt, of my grandma and grandpa in their butcher shop in Minnesota...
I think it's neat that I have this picture.  Do you have old pictures of your family laying around?   Make copies and share them with the family, you never know who would enjoy seeing them.

Here's today's inchie.   Thinking ahead, I call it 'Wrapping the Holiday Gift'...
For this inchie, I glued a gold shiny piece of paper to the base and finished the edges in red paper tape.   I then applied a thick layer of tacky glue on the inchie inside the edges and placed a single layer of colorful seed beads.  

When dry, I applied paper tape across the inchie both ways to resemble a ribbon wrapping a package.   I then cut a thin strip of paper with the gold trim and created a bow which I glued to the top.

A little late this evening in posting.   Watched an evening football game...my favorite team didn't do so well...

Thanks for visiting...
Hope your weekend was great...
See you tomorrow...