Monday, August 26, 2013

INCHIE CHALLENGE 26 and A FEW MORE PICTURES

Today was another busy one.  I haven't had the time to download the new pictures from today's adventure so I thought I would post a couple more from the Casco Bay Cruise.   One of a sail boat and one of a lobster boat surrounded by birds...


Plus a couple more from the Maine Wildlife Park.   An albino raccoon and a bear...


Today's inchie is 'Roses by the River'...

At least that's what I was attempting.     I used a blue piece of paper on the base and the copper adhesive tape to finish the edges.   The tiny rose is one that can be purchased at a craft store very inexpensively.   The seed beads which are attached with thick tacky glue are gold, silver and blue.  

This actually does look much better than it photographs.   And believe me, I have snapped about thirty pictures to capture the beauty and just couldn't...I'm really stumped on this one.

It was the first day of school for many children including my grandkids.   Back to regular schedules,  the fall sharp air and, of course, football!!!

I hope your weekend was everything you wanted it to be...
I hope the coming week works out just the way you hope it will be...

Thanks for coming by...
See you tomorrow...