Tuesday, August 27, 2013

INCHIE CHALLENGE 27 and PORTLAND'S PORT

I thought you might want to see part of Portland, Maine's very busy port.   I've taken a couple cruises around Casco Bay now and I can tell you that this port is bustling.   There is another part of the port which deals with oil tankers offloading their freight - in this case, oil. 

Here's the Old Port section and just to let you know, the buildings in the port area are full of fun shops to visit...





If you're in Maine, be sure to visit Portland - there's a lot to see...

And here's today's inchie...'A Journal Book'...




And yes, this is a book that is one inch square.   It was fun to make.   On the side panel there's a tutorial on making inchie books.   I added the cardstock weight paper folded and glued into thirds as a fastener, antiquing it to look like leather.  

I haven't written in the book yet, but I plan on drawing pictures.   What would you use your inchie book for?   Writing a novel, journaling or drawing?

Thanks for stopping by...
See you tomorrow...
Four more days left of the challenge, I hope you have enjoyed my inchies...