Thursday, August 29, 2013

INCHIE CHALLENGE 29

I love the calming feeling of hearing and seeing the ocean lap the shore.   How about you?

After doing this challenge, I realize that I really enjoy making inchies...all types of inchies.   I have always enjoyed working with small things...tiny quilts, tiny paintings, etc.   So I guess it stands to reason that I would enjoy making inchies!!!

Here's today challenge inchie...'Crossings'...
This is a fabric inchie.   I began by wrapping a base with fabric, using Mod Podge instead of glue.   I used Mod Podge to adhere the strips of fabric as they were too delicate for glue.   Most of these are 1/16" wide. 

Once I finished with the fabric, I applied several more coats of Mod Podge to give the inchie an embedded look.

Two more days to go in the inchie challenge!!!

Football tonight...last week of preseason!!!

Thanks for visiting...
See you tomorrow...