Thursday, August 8, 2013

INCHIE CHALLENGE 8 plus A LITTLE OF THIS, A LITTLE OF THAT...

Woke up to rain this morning...turned over and decided to sleep a while longer.   Truth be told, a lot longer.   Do you ever feel that some days are extremely productive and others are not?   Well, today was one of those 'not' days for me...

FYI:   If you ever get to LLBean in Freeport, ME, there are two places the kids will have fun.   They both include water.   One is the big aquarium with a bubble window where young children can stand and watch the fish...

The other is the large shallow pond with fish swimming around...

More water pictures...

Can you tell that I love the ocean?

Remember when Google Reader shut down and we had to transfer our data to another reader?   Well, I went to The Old Reader which was very good but with the influx of all the new members and their data, they were a bit overwhelmed.   So, they were going to limit the number of accounts to a manageable size.   Understandable.  

Once again, I transferred my data to another reader.   This time I choose Feedly and let me tell you I love it.   I love the iPhone app and the iPad app for it also.   If you're looking for a new reader you may want to take a look at Feedly.   (And no, I have no connection with the site whatsoever,  I just like it.)

So, today's inchie is about as easy as they come and only takes a couple minutes...

Collage is really easy and as you can see, this had only five pieces on top of the black paper glued to the base.   The edges were finished with a permanent black marker liberally applied.  

Now, really, this is an easy, easy inchie to make.   Why not give it a try.   (I should tell you, though, that once you begin it may be hard to stop!!!)  Find those scraps of paper that you were going to throw out and cut out a few pieces in different sizes.   Play with the arrangement and glue them down.  You can continue adding stamps, words, watercolor, spray inks, glitter...the list can go on for a long time...but I know you get it.

Can tomorrow really be Friday already?   Someone please tell me where the week went..

Thanks for dropping by...
See you tomorrow...