Thursday, September 12, 2013

Another Weather Post plus A Tip

I know, I know, you are all probably getting tired of hearing about my weather.   But really, this is quite something.   Recap:   Tuesday was wet, cold (mid 60's) and gray (or is it grey?).   Wednesday was hot (92) and sunny until evening when the storms hit with lots of wind, hail and spectacular fireworks (natural, of course).

Okay, so I had hoped for a normal type of day...you know, a little of this, a little of that.   On no, can't do that.   What we have is waterworks on steroids and the fireworks are trying to outdo last night's performance.

Check it out...

I forgot to add that not only are the fireworks great, but the sound effects are really...loud!   As evidenced by my cats trying to hide anywhere to muffle the sound!!

Enough (By the way, it's pouring down right now!).   The tip.   Well, I was trying to put some seed beads in a small container and having a dickens of a time.  Looking around I spied a used envelope in the 'round file'.   I quickly grabbed it out and with a scissors cut a triangle off one side and then cut off a small piece of the corner.   And voila...

I'm sure that everyone has done this at one time or another, but it's a first for me and it worked like a charm.

Well, back to weather watching, I guess...with all the grayness, my inspiration seems to be on hold right now.   If anyone sees it flying around, please catch it for me and send it back.   Thanks...

Thanks for visiting...
Hope your weather is just fine...
See you tomorrow...