Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Flying Pigs!

When I was going to school in Columbia, SC, one of the benefits was the best barbeque around.   Maurice's Flying Pig barbeque, with a mustard base sauce was out of this world.   Here in Maine, I have found another flying pig food establishment...

Their artisan bread is wonderful...both sweet and savory.   If you're in Maine, check out the bread at When Pigs Fly.   If you're in South Carolina,  check out Maurice's Flying Pig Barbeque.   Both are worth the effort.

What does fall bring to mind for you?   I love the depiction in this picture although I know it is not realistic...

Reminiscent of a time gone by that probably did not really exist but comforting just the same.   One of my favorite painters is Grandma Moses with her primitive paintings.  

Remember when I mentioned that Christmas is about three months away.   Well, this is about two months away...

Just saying...

Thanks for visiting...
See you tomorrow...