Tuesday, September 3, 2013

GOALS and THE SEASON OF ORANGE HAS ARRIVED

First of all, I hope all of you had a great three-day vacation.   Here, on Labor Day, around 3am I woke up to heavy rain and thunder and lightening.   Well, it rained all day long - gentle, heavy or in-between. 

HOW DID I DO WITH AUGUST'S GOALS?
The first goal was the Inchie Challenge and I made it.   As a matter of fact, I have uploaded photos to Pinterest at my board Inchies by Jubileewriter.

The second goal was to go through my clothes and give away 60%.   Done.   It's been a long time since my hanging clothes were not squashed...

Third goal was sorting, shredding and scanning documents.   I have sorted and shredded but I haven't scanned them yet.

Fourth goal was to continue scanning pictures into the computer at the rate of 25 a day.   I didn't manage to keep that rate, but I have continued to scan pictures in...

Fifth goal was to lose 6 pounds.   I missed by one pound but still lost 5 pounds.

Sixth,  sort through three boxes of my Grandma's stuff.   Totally missed.

Seventh, finish Artful Gathering Class.   All I got done was to watch all the videos and take notes.

Eighth, begin planning for Christmas gifts.   Believe it or not, I have three of eleven gifts figured out and have begun making them...wow!!!

Ninth,  continue blogging five days a week and begin long term plans.   Done!

And tenth,  sort through spring/everyday things and give away 50% as well decorate for fall.   I have sorted and given away about 65% of my things (the truck is full of boxes going to Goodwill).   What I am keeping is packed for storage - only three small (12" cube) boxes!!

And fall has arrived at my house!









I'll let you know about September's goals tomorrow.   New Monthly Thought and Weekly Journal Prompt posted.

Thanks for stopping by...
See you tomorrow...