Monday, September 30, 2013

MEACULPA AMONG OTHER THINGS

WOW!   Did I get it wrong!   Really wrong!   The Vikings Won...really, they won!   So, I apologize to everyone who reads my blog and took me at my word.   (Could be that the change in quarterback from Ponder to Castle was a good thing...what do you think?)

I've checked out the beaches!

Discovered that the harbor at Boothbay Harbor has lots less boats!

Enjoyed some Maine Lobster (still wonderful)!

And found Chip lazily sunning himself!
(What a life...)

And lots, lots, lots more with my friends.    Pictures from Newport, Cape Cod, Plimouth Plantation, Plymouth and all points visited this week coming soon...I promise.   But tonight I am going to rest.

THIS WEEK'S JOURNAL PROMPT!   (I haven't been able to get the upload to work nor remove last week's prompt.   Will continue trying this week.   But here's this week's prompt...)

GATHER YOUR DREAMS AND OPEN THEM WIDE
LIKE FALL LEAVES DECORATING THE SKY

Thanks for dropping in...
See you tomorrow...