Thursday, October 17, 2013

Another Quilt Finished...

MONTHLY THOUGHT
Smells of harvest bring thoughts of family.

WEEKLY JOURNAL PROMPT
Take a walk and be open to simple pleasures along the way.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  
 
Another day with books and quilts.   My aim is to have all the books packed by tomorrow evening.  And I am going to make it.   Better than that I'm coming in well under my goal.   
 
When I had the stuff from the storage unit delivered, I had 16 boxes of books.   And many of those were in larger boxes than I am using now.  When I am finished packing tomorrow, I will have 6 boxes.   6 BOXES!!!!  (I love my iPad!!)

And, I finished tying and binding another quilt...



Nice looking, right?   I love backing with fleece.   So, the tally is two quilts done, five quilt tops ready for tying and binding and blocks cut for the remaining two quilts.   Not too bad for the middle of October.

Thanks for stopping by...
(Football tonight - both college and pro...)
See you tomorrow...