Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Bright and Sunny Today

But, I did notice that it's getting light later and dark earlier.   On my way to celebrate a friendship over lunch, I saw and took pictures of some beautiful fall scenes...







I love fall.   It's a beautiful time of year all over, but New England is hard to beat.   Maybe it's that collective 'memory' of early pilgrims, forging new settlements, living off the land and celebrating new beginnings.    Or, maybe because it's just plain beautiful!

It has been cold enough here to have the heat on but the forecast indicates higher temperatures in a couple days.   I plan to resume working in the trailer when it gets warmer.   I really only have one more small project left to do and then cleanup and organization.

With the living room totally packed, I feel like I have a good start.   Basically, all the books, knick-knacks and decorations are packed.   And I am happy to report that I have eliminated thus far 60% of those items.  

I have already sorted my studio-office and given away those items I did not want to keep.   It looks like a lot of stuff, but once I take things to the trailer - most of the plastic storage containers  and boxes - what's left will be consolidated and packed into very few boxes.   Most of the boxes will probably be filled with my fabric.

My clothes are already pared down and what's left will fit into the trailer.   So, the two remaining large sorting areas are the kitchen and the tools which I will be tackling next month - hey folks, that's only a couple days from now.

I've arranged for a storage unit - smaller than the last one I used - so hopefully, I will be able to start taking boxes shortly.

On the Christmas gifts front:   I have another house crocheted for the village but I still need to put it together.   And I have begun crocheting the general store.   I'll share later this week some of the other things I am putting together for the grandkids to do this Christmas Season.   

Well, I've talked enough for today... 
Thanks for visiting...
See you tomorrow...