Friday, October 4, 2013

Color Coming On Fast!!

I drove to the library last week and all was green...not this time...take a look...




Kind of surprised, quite frankly.   Now I know I need to get out in the next couple of days before I miss fall colors.

So, now that my guests are gone :( and all the laundry is done - hopefully today's batch will dry, all of a sudden I lost the sun, it's time to get back to Christmas presents.  

I had fun crocheting the scarf, so looking through my stash of yarn I found a variegated skein (pinks and purples) - just the right color to make something for a little girl.   So I played around with it and created a cute little purse and a small scarf.   I'll post pictures next week.  Once I line the purse and block the scarf, they will be finished.  :)

There's still a problem with the side panel, so I am continuing to place the Weekly Journal Prompt in the body of my daily post...

WEEKLY PROMPT:

GATHER YOUR DREAMS AND OPEN THEM WIDE
LIKE FALL LEAVES DECORATING THE SKY 
 
Lots of football coming up...  
Hope you have great plans for the weekend and that the weather cooperates... 
Thanks for checking things out here...
See you Monday...