Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween and It's Cold and Raining...


By this time last year, I had at least 25 trick or treaters.   None so far tonight!!!   Haven't even seen any kids on the street.  

It's later and the front porch light is out.   After 60 kids last year, I only had 5 tonight!!!   So now I am watching The Great Pumpkin and eating popcorn and drinking hot cocoa!!!   A long time tradition.   Of course, I watch all the Peanuts and Snoopy shows...a kid at heart.

Here's the latest in the crocheted village...
 ...it's the General Store, but I still have to embroider the title across the white part that sticks up in front.   Reminds me of my grandma's butcher shop and general store in a tiny town in Minnesota.

I hope your Halloween was fun...

Thanks for checking things out here...
See you tomorrow....