Friday, November 1, 2013

Welcome, November...


The first day of November...that leaves about six weeks to get things wound up here.   That includes sorting, packing and storing all my 'stuff', finishing Christmas presents and getting the trailer ready!!!   Whew!!!

Today I spent several hours in the trailer cleaning it up and re-arranging.   You know how sometimes you discover things that you should have known all along?   Well, while I was arranging the plastic containers - the ones with drawers - I wanted to use the taller ones but one was too tall.   Duh!   I did not realize that I could take the drawers and supports apart and make them the size I needed until I dropped one and it came apart.

To say that that discovery was wonderful is an understatement.   Now I can really arrange things exactly the way I want.

So, someone came by today to take pictures of the house for rental ads.   I told them that I had already begun packing.   Well, they didn't like the living room because it had boxes stacked up.   They didn't like the dining room because I use it as my office instead of a dining room and they didn't like the kitchen because there was too much stuff!!

I had taken pictures of the house before I moved in, so I sent them to the rental office.   Hopefully that will satisfy them.  

I spent some time relaxing and doodling the past couple of days...


I'll tackle how I did with the October goals and set up the November goals on Monday.   I hope you have a great weekend planned.

Thanks for stopping in...
See you Monday...