Monday, October 14, 2013

Ambitious Day...


MONTHLY THOUGHT
Smells of harvest bring thoughts of family.

WEEKLY JOURNAL PROMPT
Take a walk and be open to simple pleasures along the way.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO OUR CANADIAN FRIENDS!!!

Ambitious day today...for me, that is.   Everything from working in the trailer, to sorting and packing books and fall decorations, to cleaning, to...well, you get the idea.

First of all, let me share with you some of the fall pictures I took yesterday while out and about...





The sky was very overcast most of the day, but the colors popped.   Lots of orange.   My favorite color.

Today, I was sorting and packing things.   Chip has a real aversion to boxes and messes so he is becoming a bit anxious...
He's been trying to get into the boxes while I am packing them.   Guess he knows that changes are coming.   And he's one kitty that doesn't do well with changes...

I promised you a picture of the latest quilt top...
There's a strip at the top like the one shown at the bottom.   I know a lot of these quilt tops seem to be easy but, remember, I have nine to do before Christmas as well as sorting, packing and moving.

I have told you about my portable clothes washer and spin dryer, but I didn't mention my folding clothes rack.   I thought I would share how I am using it right now.  It's a great place to put the quilt tops in various stages.

I have found that this saves space and keeps the tops straight, especially after ironing. If you have one, you might want to give it a try...

They haven't figured out a solution to the side panel problems, so my prompts are posted at the top and there is a new one for this week...

Thanks for stopping in...
See you tomorrow...
(PS:   Football tonight!!!!)