Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sunlight!!!

MONTHLY THOUGHT
Smells of harvest bring thoughts of family.

WEEKLY JOURNAL PROMPT
Smiling at life, rainbows shine; Open your heart to love, and you will be fine.

Cool, sunny and windy...perfect weather for fall.   I did take a drive this morning and managed to get a couple shots of fall foliage...



  
I was surprised how much green was still around and how few leaves were on the ground.   And to be honest, there's still very little color around my neighborhood.

The last Inchie Swap theme was Tea Cups.   I forgot to post pictures of my inchies so I thought I would share them today...

And when the participants open their packages, they will get another surprise...

One of my goals for this month was to sort and pack books, donating 50%.   Well, I have sorted my craft books and here's the pile for donation...literally half of my books.   I packed the rest in one book box which is basically a cubic foot.   Not bad.   Not bad at all.

I will be taking a few in the trailer with me...


I'll let you in on a secret (well, it's not really a secret), a great many of my craft books are on my iPad.

As you can see there's still a problem with the side panel so my thoughts and prompts are in the body of my post.

Thanks for checking in with me today...
Spend some time on yourself this evening...
See you tomorrow...