Friday, April 1, 2016

LOTS OF FOLKS

A very quick post.   I have had a houseful of folks and tomorrow there will probably be even more.   The large casserole I made for supper is a long gone memory.   I can't believe it went so fast.  

Tomorrow morning I am baking an egg bake breakfast.   I doubled the recipe figuring if they finished off the casserole that fast,  I will need more as there may be more folks.   It's in the refrigerator awaiting an early morn date with the oven.

The day began dark and rainy but warm.   A great day for a stroll by the ocean.   The wind wasn't so bad that I could walk upright.   You laugh!!   Let me tell you, when the wind really blows off the water, it can be two steps forward and one back...that is if you can remain upright.

Next week the house will be empty and hopefully I can get busy on some fabric designing.   Have a great weekend...

Thanks for dropping in...
Talk to you on Monday...

PS:   There's SNOW in the forecast!!!!!