Friday, June 10, 2016

FRIDAY! THE DAYS KEEP ROLLING BY...ART TAGS

Friday...it's already the tenth of June!!!   Only a week from this coming Monday and I will be traveling down to Maryland to pick up my grandchild.   I can hardly believe it.

One of the things that I have done this past week and will continue to do next week is relax.   (Well, that and the dentist.   I will be going back this coming Tuesday.)  I know that once my grandchild comes, relaxing will be a thing of the past, so I am trying to get as much rest in as possible.

Of course, I am also rearranging things so there will be a place for their clothes and other things.

The weather has been beautiful the past couple of days.   Sunny and cool.   When I went out to move Lady J today, I had a sweatshirt on...it was that cool in my apartment.   It was warmer in the sun outside but I have kept my sweatshirt on.   It's still cool.   And I have the fans off!

This week's tag art theme was to go beyond your comfort zone.   The first tag I did try some new designs but it was not really beyond my comfort zone...

The second tag was definitely beyond it...

As was the third tag.   I am still trying to draw Chinese symbols so they turn out with some semblance of what they are actually supposed to look like...

So how are your weekend plans coming along?   Anything special, or is this a time to relax?  I will be relaxing, as I said, but also working on some blocks for the guild as well as some mending.   And I think I will pick up another book to read.   I still have five left from my Easter Basket gift to myself.

Be sure to enjoy yourself,
Talk to you next week...