Wednesday, April 11, 2018

ALMOST BLOOMING!


This is the tree down the street from me that is just about to open. On my walk today, I stopped to take a picture...still not quite ready but maybe tomorrow. It was cloudy today, no rain, and a bit cool (in the mid 40's). Hopefully there will be full sun before the next storm hits which I understand will be at the end of the weekend!

I added the decorative bows to the stuffy critters and they looked pretty nice...

So, I have discovered a problem with the kitty litter box...the cats are using it as a hiding place to jump out and scare each other. Go figure that one out! I was sitting at my computer. the box being in my line of sight...when I look over the computer...and I heard them fighting. One in the box and one outside of it! I did tell you that there are times with the elevator doesn't quite make it to the top with either Chip or Dale!!!

I have managed to cross most of my items off the to-do list except the most important...my Focus group. But as it's only around 3:30pm, I figure that I will be able to spend the next three hours getting a handle on my class...at least I hope so.

I found a nature sound with music station on Pandora. I love to listen to birds singing, or rain, or ocean waves with a musical backdrop. But then I also love the Beatles and hits from the 60's & 70's, as well as classical, organ...well, I guess there's very little music that I don't enjoy. For me, music can soothe the soul or energize the body. And it keeps me off of the political news!!!! At least during most of the day!!!

I hope you are enjoying your day...
Mine is going way to fast, so it's back to focus group study...
Talk with you tomorrow...