Tuesday, January 15, 2019

SNOW??? MAYBE SO!!!


It looks like I might get some snow after all.  It just depends on how the storms line up.  Looks like the Friday storm may be more of a rain event, but we could get snow on Saturday.  If it's rain and the temperature on Monday is 9 degrees, watch out for the ice. 

I took some of the strips leftover from Saturday's workshop and created another pattern.  Remember the houndstooth...

I alternated the color strips for the next pattern...

By changing the strips I created both horizontal and vertical strips...all with the same two colors of fabric.  Trying out different weaving patterns can be very addictive.  I have been thinking about using paper strips instead of fabric strips.  The paper doesn't fray as much.  But, no matter, I am just having fun.

Well, I got in two one mile walks today.  Did I tell you that I really don't like to exercise very much. But I need to get back in shape for walking. (Sigh!!!)

The Christmas decorations are beginning to come down slowly.  I decided to pack the decorations by type rather than fitting into one size box.  We certainly have enough boxes to choose from...all sitting in the garage on pallets.

Thanks for stopping by...
Talk with you tomorrow...