Friday, January 24, 2020

CATCHING UP WITH MY JOURNAL...


Well the temperatures have hovered around freezing...a little below and a little above.  But today is it going to hit 50 and it's sunny so the snow is melting.  Tomorrow rain is scheduled...lots and lots of rain.

If you have been following the Impeachment Trial you probably heard the Lead House Manager Schiff end yesterday's presentation very passionately.  Today is the last day that the House Managers have to present their case.  It is sad because the outcome is rigged but at least folks will know the truth.

I worked on my journal last night.  I am almost caught up.  Here are the pages I completed.








I have been using stick glue for my journal...Elmer's Board Mate Extra Strength.  (I have no affiliate with this company.)  Honestly, this works better than any other glue I have used.  It really is stronger and paper or fabric stays glued.  It is a little more expensive, but it goes further and the results are great.

That's all for now folks...
Have a great weekend...
Talk with you on Monday...