Friday, February 5, 2021

A Welcome Weekend

Well, I don't know about you but I am happy the week is coming to a close.  It's been another barn burner!  And next week...wow...it will make the past week mild!

And, the time honored, for at least some of us, event will be held on Sunday.  The spread is 3 points right now.  NFL is going all out to make sure that folks stay safe.  

And if you were totally impressed by the poet at the Bidon inauguration, she is going to be part of the Superbowl Celebration!  Great going NFL!

The snow is melting fairly fast...but what can one expect with temperatures in the 40's.  And very sunny!  Don't get me wrong, there's still a lot of snow out there but a lot of it has disappeared.

Any special treats for the Superbowl?  Not sure what we will be having, but I know that we will be watching.  

If football is your thing, enjoy.  If not, find someway to relax this weekend.  As I said, next week's going to be wild!!!

Talk with you on Monday...