Wednesday, March 31, 2021

I Almost Missed My Shot...

Well, believe it or not but I got my dates wrong!  I am getting shots but tomorrow, not Friday!  All of us thought Friday was April 1st...good thing we realized that tomorrow was April 1st!  

So, as we have to drive quite a ways to get the shots, I do not anticipate posting anything tomorrow...and depending on how I feel, maybe not Friday either.

I wound up starting another Margaret Meyhew book, this one is The Lifeline.  I also downloaded several textile art books to take a look at on the way to get my shot tomorrow.  I plan to look at several between now and the end of my trial subscription to Kindle Unlimited which is April 18.  This way, if I find a book I really want to keep I can purchase it.

So here are the pictures of the next journal signature.








That's all for today...

If I don't post until Monday, I hope all of you who celebrate, will enjoy your Easter Weekend...