Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Calming Down...

The first spring flowers to pop up in the yard.  These are against the house on the east side and get the full morning sun.  Still no dandelions.  

So, I worked in Duchess today but not the bed frame.  I forgot that I need to do some demolition first and it's tricky.  What I need to take down is fairly heavy and made with real wood.  But it is up against the walls which are so thin that you can't use them for leverage.   Also, most of the screws were stripped making it impossible to remove.  What I am going to try tomorrow is use a flush hand saw and saw through the screws.  Wish me luck.  It's coming out one way or another.

Lately, I have been unwinding at night doing Zendoodles.  Here are some of my favorites:





It really is a good way to unwind and calm your mind so that all those nagging little things  either disappear or are kept down to a whisper.  

See you tomorrow...