Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Rain & Heat - Is It Really September?


Like the title said, it was raining (still is) and hot this morning.  I wound up putting on the air conditioning, low, but on.  We do see the sun even when it is raining, but rain.  I remember a ditty we used to say when I was little - 'Rain, rain, go away.  Come again another day!'

Got the house cleaned today.  It wasn't too bad but on the edge of getting there.  

So the youngest son and his birds are gone until the weekend.  I am glad he took his birds with him because I think they were missing him.  Problem is that where he is going, they have to stay in the cage and here they are usually out during the day.

Well, I have a guild meeting in a few minutes so this post is going to be short.

Talk with you tomorrow...