Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Rain, rain...and even more RAIN!


Rain again.  This does get old, you know.

So yesterday I woke up with a headache and sore throat and about as much energy as a dead battery.  Stayed in my nightclothes and bathrobe all day doing absolutely nothing.

I feel better today and am up dressed and getting ready for another zoom guild meeting tonight.  Yeah, there always seem to be something to do with the guild.

Haven't done much else, though, other than household things and taking care of the cats, and, of course, work.  Too wet to finish sealing Duchess.  

And I haven't felt creative in a couple days...where did my muse go?  Maybe on vacation, or waiting for me to get a bit more energy.  Hopefully creativity and energy will return....and maybe some dry weather?

Talk to you tomorrow...