Friday, September 16, 2022

September 16, 2022

Watching football on Prime Video was different, but the game was good and the announcers were familiar.  

So the weather has been cool and dry and sunny...I know we really need rain but this change is nice.  And the weekend looks like it will be much of the same.

I was watching the folks line up to see the queen's coffin with waits up to 24 hours and I was wondering if our nation will ever come together again, enough to celebrate as one nation and not as currently divided.

How are you doing with your journaling?  I hope you find it as helpful as I have.  I do not write a lot and many times I draw a picture that has meaning for me.  AND there are times when instead of writing it down, I will take time and ponder.  Remember there is no right way or wrong way, only your way.

As the weekend is upon us, I thought for Friday's focus it would be nice to find and explore a fall festival activity.  Maybe apple picking or pumpkin picking.  Many farms around here have corn mazes and lots of other activities. The color hasn't arrived around here yet but the festivals have...even our small town is having one this weekend.

Check out festivals close to you, small town events, music events, food events, or fall events...whatever takes your fancy and plan a trip to enjoy the event.

That's all for today...

Have a great weekend...

Talk with you on Monday...