Friday, September 23, 2022

September 23, 2022

It's Friday...another week has passed and the weekend is upon us.  I hope you have plans to enjoy the fall weather and maybe a festival or two.

It was a week that was emotional here on the home front.  Losing a pet that has been part of the family for almost 21 years is hard BUT I would never give up having that friendship knowing that as everything else in the living world...it comes to an end.

I was able to get the garage finished this morning.  Everything is ready either for the pods or the truck bed.  I even swept the garage out and stacked anything that stays on the pallets.

On the housing front, things seem to be moving but at glacial speed!  We should know more next week but that's what they have been saying all along.

Friday's focus is miscellaneous and I thought I would make it easy this week.  I guess because I have had to sort and pack things like my clothes and my studio, I found that it will be easy to organize when (if) we move to a new home.

So this weekend, or during the week, spend a few minutes checking and organizing something that is part of your everyday life.  It could be your wardrobe, it could be your studio or sewing room, it could be the kitchen.  Whatever needs a bit of organization, take a look, make a plan, and begin.  But, don't try to do all at once unless it is really small.  Plan to reorganize in easy chunks of time.

Enjoy your weekend...

Talk with you on Monday...