Friday, February 16, 2024

February 16, 2024

Although it has melted more, there is still a lot of snow out there.  And as the temperatures are staying in the 30's until next week, it will probably remain.  

A good thing is that we have had little if any wind so the electric service has not been interrupted.

And the temperatures will increase into the high 40's and low 50's this coming week, so the snow will be gone.

I don't know about you, but I am ready for spring.  One of the things I want to do this year is to have a large container garden.  We have several large pots and lots of compost so I hope to be able to grow some vegetables in the containers.

I am still looking for a good way to organize my journal ephemeral.  I have tried many things but think this may be the best.  It's plastic pockets that fit in a three ring binder.  

The pockets I have first are for cards.  It's hard to photograph these holders but here are three I am working on...



I know that there are other size pockets from tiny to half page to full page.  And it will be easy to keep track of these in a binder.  Have you ever tried this before?  One of the reasons I wanted to try this is because I think it will be easier to take journal making supplies with me if they are in a binder.

Any plans for the weekend?  We will be traveling to Allentown in Pennsylvania on Saturday and I hope to be able to browse in a different Barnes and Noble as well as having breakfast at Waffle House!

That's all for now...talk with you later...