Thursday, February 22, 2024

February 22, 2024

Another bright and sunny day and warm...it's forecast for the high 40's.  And it's already 40!  Cherry blossom time is coming in March!

Of course, with the warmer weather comes rain.  It's scheduled to start this afternoon and continue through tomorrow.  Rain or snow, we certainly seem to see an abundance in this area!

So, I think I have finished sorting all the small journaling items that I have right now.  It took eight pages.  One note of caution, if possible keep light weight smaller items in the top pockets as larger, heavier ones tend to fall out if you take the page out of the binder.  Here are pictures of the pages, two per picture...




I ordered plastic pages with three pockets, one half page and two quarter page.  Those plus the full page pockets should handle all the items.  And it sure will be easier to find ephemera this way!

I did get all my to-do list items finished yesterday.  Today's list isn't too long and mostly filled with things I want to do like crafting!  So how does your day look?  I hope it's filled with great things to do!  

Talk with you later...