Tuesday, February 27, 2024

February 27, 2024

Did you know that this is leap year?  Generally every four years (but not always) an additional day is added to February.  This is because it takes a bit longer than the normal 365 days to orbit the sun.  So, leap year is added to accommodate that extra time.

Another warm day...in the 60's...with rain beginning this evening.  The sun is shining bright this morning.  Warm tomorrow, cold on Thursday and then back to warm...50's & 60's!  

So, as promised, I did finish the small quilt (54" X 34").  It's another scrap quilt.  I backed it with fleece so it's not too heavy...perfect for spring and summer.


I enveloped the quilt and tied it.  You can also see that I added one line of stitching around the edge of the quilt.  I like the way it turned out and will be using it on my glider in my studio.

I have a busy day today including a dental appointment this afternoon.  Hope your day is great...get out and enjoy the weather if you can!  

Talk with you later...