Wednesday, February 28, 2024

February 28, 2024

The day looks like the picture - dark, cloudy and rainy.  We may have some stormy weather later on today.  I do miss the sunshine.

I have a busy day today with two chats including one that I am hosting.

I went to the dentist yesterday to finally get the implant tooth. Unfortunately, the tooth was the wrong color so I will have to wait another three weeks!

Have you seen the ads for 30 day chair yoga exercises?  I decided to try one, but I choose to use a free one instead and let me tell you, they appear to be easy, but they are not.  The one I am using right now is on YouTube and called 'Bottoms Down'.  I'll let you know how I feel about it after I have finished going through the entire set.  I think this is 28 days long.

Short post today...talk with you later...