Monday, March 11, 2024

March 11, 2024

Nope, flowers still not peeking out...this photo is from last year.

Today is cool but very windy.  So much so that I decided not to put out the garbage cans...we can wait until next week.

Today was another well planned day, however,  life had other things in mind.  My son's car is still at the dealership getting evaluated so he has been taking my truck.  On the way to work this morning, my truck decided to act up.  

As a result, my son went to the mechanics to see what was wrong...guess I need a complete tune-up and no, he can't travel to work.  So he came home...called the dealership about his car and it should be ready today.  No, not fixed, that recalled part is in short supply BUT he can drive his car while waiting for the part.

My truck, however, needs to go to the mechanic asap and as little driving as possible!  Gotta love it when things go wrong.  I have cancelled my doctor's appointment three times now.  Let's hope the next time will work.

I did do some paper crafting this weekend.  An envelope journal.  It's not finished but I have a good start.  The envelopes are covered, connected and there are pockets and tucks added.  Now I need to decorate and make tags and cards for the pockets.  

The pictures below are the full set together, the left hand envelopes, both sides and then the right hand envelopes, both sides...





I hope to work on this today and get some of the tags and cards done as well as adding ephemera.  

That's it for now...talk with you later...