Tuesday, March 12, 2024

March 12, 2024

This is our back yard...green grass but no leaves nor spring flowers.  I expect that to change this week as we are approaching 70's as in 69 and in the high 50's and mid 60's every day.

Of course, there are also a couple days of rain!

We managed to play musical chairs yesterday except with the vehicles.  We picked up my son's car which is okay to drive until the part comes in and delivered my truck to our mechanic!

I did get more done on the envelope journal.  I cut and covered the journal cards needed for one half of the journal...

Yep, that's how many journal cards are in only one-half of the envelope journal.  I adhered a light tan paper on the back side for a place to write.  Now I need to decorate, that is, add ephemera to both the cards and the pockets, side tucks, etc.

In all honesty, I was surprised at how many journal cards were needed.  And now I have to make the same amount for the other side of the envelope journal but I think I will decorate this set first.

I've finished listening to Yuval Noah Harai's book 'Sapiens:  A brief History of Humankind'.  It had many thought provoking areas.  I was happy the the NYC library also had his book '21 Lessons for the 21st Century' available for downloading, so that's next on my list.

That's all for now...talk with you later...